Fifarasol ERICAA in Ebony Black
This pastel-flowered blouse is designed for charming women who know the real perspective of fashion in fabulous way yet modest.
- Works well with both pants or skirts.
- Easy to care off: ideal for busy women.
- Product features:
- Wudhu' friendly
- Nursing friendly
- Invisible zip at the front
- Acrylic brand label on cuff
Material: Chiffon Crepe
- Material advantages:
- Lightweight & more breathable fabric
- Opaque fabric; it is advisable to wear inner for light color
- Non-ripping seams
- Non-shrinking fabric
- Minimal ironing
- Available in 4 patterns of colors:
- Ebony Black
- Daisy White
- Blush Pink
- Celadon Green
- Size available : XS, S, M, L, XL
Note: Model wears XS size and is 164cm tall.
Buyers are advised to:
- Hand wash the product using mild detergent and cool water.
- Hang to dry the product.
- Do not hang the product under direct sunlight in order to maintain its color.
- Do not apply bleach on the product.
- Iron the product at low to medium heat only.
- Steam iron is highly recommended.
BUYER MUST KNOW
- Products sold are not refundable.
- Products sold are not exchangeable except for defective products.
- To change size after a purchase is allowable. However, buyer must ensure the product is still in good condition, unwashed and unaltered. Please also note that postage fee shall be borne by the buyer.
- We will only deliver the new product to the buyer once we have received the returned one.
- Actual color may slightly differ. This is due to the fact that every phone screen or computer monitor has a different capability to display color and also everyone sees these colors differently. We try our best to edit the photos to show the product's color as accurate as possible. However, please understand that actual color may be slightly different from what you see on you phone screen or computer monitor and we cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
- Postage will be made on every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- No postage will be made on weekend and public holiday.